Landlord / tenant attorneys have a solid knowledge of state laws and local ordinances that dictate the relationships between commercial and residential landlords and tenants.
They assist with matters such as lease drafting and review, ordinance violations, breach of lease agreements, housing discrimination, disagreements around housing repairs, and eviction proceedings. Landlord / tenant attorneys may focus on representing landlords, tenants, or both. They might also prefer to represent clients with a commercial or residential rental issue. Landlord / tenant attorneys listed here are recognized by their peers for their professional achievements.
Some issues, however, are not easily resolved and can seriously threaten your enjoyment of your rental or worse, your ability to stay in the rental at all. In these situations, getting help from a knowledgeable landlord and tenant attorney, like the team here at Noland Law, is the best way to protect your rights as a tenant or a landlord. Perhaps you have been affected by:
- Eviction as a tenant or you need to evict a tenant
- Eviction Without Proper Court Procedures
- You are being Discriminated against
- Landlord Won't Make Necessary Repairs
- The property you are living in has been damaged – who is responsible?
- A household injury due to negligence or damaged property